Good Luck & Counting Down!

February 9, 2010




If by writting doesn't do the trick... maybe these pictures can do the teasing work =p




Doesn't work?? Then how about this??
-
-
-
-
-

Ok.. maybe the colors are boring... what about these???


I don't think these won't attract you to it. Hee hee.


Actually, they are just to reply one of the questions that I received after I posted my stash giveaway. These pigments come in SIZES. Big, Small, Long, short ,etc... And if these pictures doesn't do any trick to lure you to the giveaway, then I'm sorry. I have no other idea already. =)

So what are you waiting for???!! Please comment on the giveaway post now! =)

PS: I also wanted to thank all those that have been subscribed/follow previously. I'm just "kiasu" anyway, that's why I had that in my rule. =P


No comments: