Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream

December 10, 2014

After 1 year long of hiatus, it's so tough for me to write a review now.

And yes, it's been almost 1 year now I've used this cream. I got this cream right after 1 month of my confinement. Just to get myself prep to work, I need all the booster stuff to ensure my face doesn't scare people off when I get back to work. So why Kiehl's? Well, I would say it's convinient at that point of time, plus since I've tried a few moisturizer that suits me in the past, so I thought, why not?






 
















 
· Multi-targeted anti-aging moisturizer that corrects the most visible signs of aging
· Lifts, firms, sculpts contours and smoothes skin
· Clinically proven to significantly improve skin
· Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, Safe for sensitive skin
Price: RM 220
 
You can get pretty much info from their website unless 1 day they decided to take off this product which is the same as my Yerbamate moisturizer.. :(
 
My thoughts:
My third moisturizer from Kiehl's. It was not bad after 11 months of using it. And I still have a quarter of the bottle (because I don't slab on moisturizer at night).
 
My points:
+ Feels hydrated.
+ No strong fragrance.
+ Glide on easily on skin.
 
- Takes a while to absorb on the skin.
- Would prefer if they change into a pump type bottle. For jar type, you will need to dip your finger into the product, less hygienic I would say.
 
 Overall not bad. But I don't know why most moisturizers doesn't come cheap. This sells for RM220. If I'm not mistaken, it is the most expensive moisturizers compared to the rest. Multi function I guess.
In terms of improving skin, I would say no significantly improves, firms up maybe a little, lifting maybe not really. So I guess maybe because I do not used it at night, hence the impact and effect was not there though.

To repurchase again? Maybe not, I would go for another cheaper alternative maybe...
 
One more thing, I would recommend to use up the moisturizer within the stated period (12 months). I find that the smell went off a bit now. Especially one of their midnight oil which cost a bomb doesn't have its frangrance anymore. :( But I'll leave that for the next post!
 
Thats all for now! =)
 
 

No comments: