The product pic from the WWW. :)
Actual product that I got from fiobeauty again :)
Elegantly in Blue.
Instructions and details.
3 easy-peasy steps:-
1. Take of the "white plastic".
2. Place it gently on your face.
3. Take the sheet mask off after 15-25 minutes and you're done. Pat the serum dry and apply moisturizer/creme if desired. ;)
Let's see what's left inside..
Not much left but pretty sufficient if you want to massage the serum onto your legs and hands. =)
To the test!
So here we go with the sheet mask. pardon the expression..haha
After 25 minutes (I normally will extend the time if the mask is still very wet)
*i don't have great skin but normally skin will look "nice" after a nice sheet mask treatment*
To a test again!
Almost a 50% moisture level increase!
The Product: 30ml, from Fiobeauty
Translation (got this randomly from here):
- Designed specially for the oily skinnedPrice: RM2.50 (varies between sellers)
- Helps in controlling oil blemishes
- Helps in totally removing dirt in our pores and exfoliating dead cells effectively
- Moisture essence found in the mask also aids in locking moisture in our skin, giving our skin ample moisture to prevent against dryness
- Suitable for all skin types especially those with oily or combination skin.
Not bad but I like the previous one more. It does leave skin moisturized but don't expect it to be "super" moisturizing. I couldn't really tell what's so great about this as I believed most sheet mask are the same. I can only give a plus point that it doesn't have a strong fragrance in it and it is an average/okay sheet mask for what we are paying for.