le sigh.

April 9, 2014

Yea, so if you see me posting, it doesn't mean that I'm very free. I'm still a busy person, a busy employee, busy mom, busy daughter, busy wife, and busy-body! Ha!

Anyway, I'm now a mother of two for almost 4 months now. And yes, I do not have time to write a blog post, and if I do, it only shows two things:-
1. Either I'm too free
2. Or I need a place to vent

For today, it is reason no. 2.

I'm so so so so stress out actually. And I'm going crazy. I do not have enough time to rest, and neither I do have time to do "business". I hardly rest, and if I do, it's about 2 or 3 hours max. I don't usually complain but if I do, it is because of my hectic work schedule is killing me! I still do enjoy being a mother despite I only sleep 3-4 hours a day.

Anyway, I digress. It's not about motherhood for the intention of this post.










I just want to say that nowadays I'm relying too much on the Internet. Everything and Anything that I want to know, I always look for Mr Google. Mr Google never fails me but the judgement and perception that I get, sometimes do drive me to the wrong side of the planet!

Just like how I dye my hair with Liese! Sigh. I just want everything quick and easy. But anyway, when things are done without thinking carefully, it's a lesson learn for me.

So now ladies and gentlemen, I beg you bloggers if you are trying to review something, please do it sincerely! I know everyone has different expectations and different opinions, but sometimes it is very obvious when the stuff reviewed is too good to be true! :(

No comments: