MAC Mineralized Loose Foundation SPF15, I like!

January 15, 2009

Geez. Lately I have been buying quite a number of foundations. ZA, Dior, and now MAC.

As if I changed my skin everyday. LOL. mrgreen

Because of Dior's foundation color doesn't suit me well, I donated my money in return for MAC's mineralized loose foundation instead.

Damn terror la. Match my skin tone well. So unbelievable. lol

The packaging looks so cute. Like a super-mini milk bottle. hehe.
MAC

This loose foundation is a permanent line for MAC . So it won't be going anywhere, anytime soon (for now). And you can also find them in MAC's webbie.
Photobucket

The interior.
MAC


The sponge is attached to the cover of the foundation, and it also comes with an extra sponge too.

Price: RM125
My Shade: Light Medium

Overall review:
Well, like I said, it matches my skin well. No break out so far (**touch wood**), and it keeps oil at bay too! Best of it, it does NOT oxidies on me. YAY! I used to read reviews mentioning MAC's foundation does cause breakout, orange face, etc. But thank god I don't encounter any of it.

And on the negative side, the sponge is a little not so hygiene. Imagine after you applied the foundation on your face, the sponge goes back in again with the foundation. rolleyes And also, the sponge is a little difficult to use, would recommend a kabuki brush or a powder brush for this.

Overall rating:

Almost my HG, minus the sponge applicator part! Well done, MAC!

No comments: