Coastal Scents Gel Liner & White Angled Liner Brush

January 30, 2009

Gong Xi Fatt Choy People!!

I hope your CNY hols was a blast! :D

CS
Looks familiar? Yeah, its from Coastal Scents.

I got one myself sometime back ago, and the color I got was Indigo Blue.

And I thought I wouldn't like it since it looks very creamy from the vloggers review. My my, I was wrong! I am loving this as much as I love my Bobbi Brown's gel liner.

Photobucket

My indigo blue just doesn't look any blue here. Much more of a very dark bluish-purple color. I like!
Photobucket

Indigo Blue gel liner on my eye! Excuse the sleepy-eye shot. :P
Photobucket

And again...

Photobucket

Squinting the eye so that the real color shows up! XP

Photobucket

Oh, before I forgets, their white angled liner brush does its job just well too!

Photobucket
The bristles may look a little annoying (a lil' too soft and a little "hay-wired" bristles..), but it works pretty well with their gel liner though.

Photobucket



Overall reviews:
I loved it! And best of it, the price of the gel is super affordable. And you can get a few jars of it compared to you get only ONE from Bobbi Brown. :P Also, it DOES NOT SMUDGE! *Yay!!* I did put on this when I went for my dancing class, and the liner was still staying there nicely (I applied TFSI as base at that time).

However, I do noticed the inconsistency of the gel liners. Colors such as Indigo Blue and True Black works fine as a liner but from the other colors (ie. Grape Vine), their texture was even creamier which works much better as an eye base. Good ol' Multi-use liners. =P

Price: $6.95/ea (about RM25.72 itself)
* CS ships worldwide yo!*

Size: 3g/0.11oz

Overall rating:

* almost my HG but I'm still loyal to my BB gel liners =P*

Gel Liner Ingredients:

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Trimethylsilocysilicate, Cyclomethicone, Ozokerite, Ploymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Propylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Ultramarine Blue, Ca Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake, D&C Black No.2.

No comments: