Sheer Minerals Collection
16 Oct 2008 [US/Canada]
Oct 2008 [international]
*Credits to Specktra
Colour story details are as follows:
Mineralized SPF15 Foundation - Loose (Repromote) - $29.00USD
- Light Medium
- Medium Plus
- Medium Dark
- Medium Deep
- Deep Dark
- Deeper Dark
- Sheerbronze - Soft bronze with gold pearlized pigments (Frost) LE
- Lucent - Faded mid-tone pink with pink and white pearlized pigments (Frost) LE
- Silver Aura - Muted pinky beige with silver shimmer (Frost) LE (Will not be released in Asia)
- Soft and Gentle - Gilded peach bronze (New and permanent)
- Petticoat - Pale rose with gold and amber veining (Repromote from Lingerie)
- So Ceylon - Rose bronze with golden bronze veining (Repromote from High Tea)
- #181 - Mini Kabuki Brush
- #182 - Kabuki Brush
Actually there's nothing to shout about , since most of the items are from the previous collection. But one thing that I'm craving ever since I was infected by MAC was "Petticoat" MSF.
Look at the beauty...
*Credits to mac.larahill.com
And if I'm not mistaken, this beauty cost RM105 each.
Actually I'm still hesitating, since I saw Northern Light and Petticoat are quite dark on the swatches. I have NL and I looked like I got "sunburn" on my cheeks when I applied it.
Hm, lets wait til it gets down to Penang (*hopefully). Need to keep my mind focus elsewhere now.