#1 Starts Now!

July 14, 2010



so yeah, where's the stash.......???

#1. Two samples of SkinMD Shielding Lotion.


#2. Crazy Rumors Lipbalm in French Vanilla :)
*note: this lipbalm is opened but not used.


See? :)


How to get these?

#1. State where you are from (location or country) in this blogpost below.
*** One person, one comment. Multiple entries will only be counted as ONE. :)
#2. State your Email address as well (so that I can contact you back if you win).

and thats it! oh btw, Änyone from ANYWHERE can join!

As usual, these simple rules applies:-
--- Closing date (See above).
--- I'm not responsible if the parcel is damaged during shipment, lost during transit, wrong address given, etc. This is because I do not own the shipping company. ;)
--- If the winner does not reply to my email within 2(TWO) days, I will draw another winner randomly for this giveaway.
--- Winner will be selected via Random selector "machine".

So have fun people! =)

17 comments:

meitheng said...

IPOH!!
meitheng3@gmail.com
:p

Unknown said...

malaysia deemei81@gmail.com

pricelessroses said...

#1. KL, Malaysia!
#2. pricelessroses@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm from KL, and my e-mail is ellienat@hotmail.co.uk
thanks!

hevn said...

Same as ya, Penang XD
xhevnx@yahoo.com

I'm usually not very lucky but it'll be fun to join :P

Anonymous said...

Im a reader fm singapore! :D

lydia_low@Live.com.sg

PinkyLicious said...

Hello,

From Kuala Lumpur. Email: pinkyfhang88@hotmail.com.

great blog!

kpy said...

Malaysia! (Ipoh to be specific)
hermione5330@gmail.com

:)

aliceq said...

hi there,
I am from Puchong and my email is aqal79@gmail.com

Zofiana said...

poland
focz@op.pl

Anonymous said...

Philippines
Babysaffron@gmail.com

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

i from puchong, selangor, malaysia
email address is tai_fuichoon@yahoo.com

Jupester said...

From Kuala Lumpur.
Email: jupiter86@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm Chris from KL...

chris_cherry127@yahoo.com

雨恬 said...

Ye-Ne from Ipoh (but currently studying in Johore)

yene98@gmail.com /
rain_ne02@hotmail.com

Thanks....

Yinto said...

Selangor, Malaysia ^^
crystalng5830@hotmail.com

YSK said...

I'm penang lang~~
penang lang must support penang lang:)
yewsk93@gmail.com